Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Brownie is more than an Elf

So tonight I really, really felt like having a brownie.  And I don't mean the little elf-like sprite from European folklore.

I'm talking about a moist, chocolaty, gooey, mouth-watering cake.  The kind you only dream of when you're on a diet.  So I decided to make some.  But I didn't want these to be just any old brownie.  I thought I'd make it a combination brownie and soufflé.  What I mean by that is, a brownie in a soufflé sized dish, or a ramakin.

I think they came out pretty well, even though they're too hot to taste still.  I'm going to let them cool overnight and see how they taste tomorrow.  The one in the white ramakin dish is a dark chocolate brownie with walnuts on top, and the other two are dark chocolate brownies with oatmeal & granola in the bottom, sort of like a crust.  I'll let you know how they taste in the morning!



So on Wednesday, I'm going to go to the chamber of commerce and apply for my business license and my resale permit so I can finally be official!  More details on that whole process in the next couple days.  Well my friends, it's late and I have to work in 7 hours so this is goodnight!

oxx
-andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment