Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the Bread & Butter of it all.

It all starts with my mom's famous Flan recipe.

I'm tired of working for other people, doing jobs that I have zero interest in.  So I decided a few months ago that I would stop whining about it and just do what makes me happy.  I'm going to start my own bakery.  One that's centered on an old family recipe, with some added twists and turns along the way. 

I've never started my own company, heck I'm not even a chef.  But when you cook from your soul and the result is a taste that's out of this world, all you need is a bit of organization and the will to succeed.  Well, plus some help along the way!

It won't be overnight, but it will work.  And if it was as easy as it sounds, I wouldn't have anything to write about.  I'll be posting my successes and failures and everything else in the middle, and by the end of this I'll have learned something, and I'm hoping you will have too.


-andrew

2 comments:

  1. Amazing...go for it and it will all happen...just let things flow and it will you will end up in the right place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure everything will be great once the dust settles :) Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete